Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blood in the Streets!

Yes, it certainly looks like there is blood in the streets. Yesterday the markets tanked. Is this the end of the world? Of course not.

Me, I freed up some cash in my RRSP by selling half of my Pepsi shares (I had a fairly large position) and I'm waiting to see what solid company will be most appealing. I believe we may not have reached the bottom yet, so I'm watching and analyzing companies.

I expect tomorrow's net worth update to show a drop in my assets, due to my investment accounts. That's ok, I'm in for the long term. At the end of the month, my net worth is not the most important thing. Cash flow is more important, because it means that I can continue to pay my debts, buy grocery, and add money to my investments.

Life is beautiful. :o)

No comments: